- 10th Standard or its Equivalent (copy only)
- 10+2 /PUC/ Intermediate
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
- Migration Certificate.
- 5-Passport size and 2 Stamp size Photographs
- Eligibility Certificate from foreigners indicating foreign qualification is equivalent to 10+2 or higher secondary of India Board.
- Foreign Students should have a valid passport, Residential Permit, Valid visa and HIV test Certificate
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a traditional course in India that has gained instant popularity in the recent times, due to the fact that it is considered valuable if pursued from a renowned college
B.Com graduates have a wide variety of fields to choose from, when it comes to pursuing a career. Graduation in commerce opens up myriad career opportunities. After doing B. Com course, one can work in any private or government organization in the accounts section..
The banking sector often comes up with openings for commerce graduates.