- 10th Standard or its Equivalent (copy only)
- 10+2 /PUC/ Intermediate with minimun 50% in PCB.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
- Migration Certificate.
- NEET Score/Rank.
- 5-Passport size and 2 Stamp size Photographs
- Eligibility Certificate from foreigners indicating foreign qualification is equivalent to 10+2 or higher secondary of India Board.
- Foreign Students should have a valid passport, Residential Permit, Valid visa and HIV test Certificate
Under the Dentist Act, 1948, the Dental Council of India is entitled with the responsibility for according recognition to the Dental Degrees awarded by the various Universities and also for maintaining uniform standards of dental education in the country. The Council inspects the various dental Institutions and brings the deficiencies observed to the notice of the authorities concerned for suitable remedial action
The aim and objective of the Dental curriculum is to produce a Dentist who is socially acceptable and is able to work safely and effectively on patients in diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental and oral diseases and to maintain uniformity in standards, technical and clinical requirements
Duration of the B.D.S. Course will be four calendar years, followed by one year paid rotating Internship in the Dental Colleges. For MBBS degree holder the duration of the course will be two years.