- 10th Standard or its Equivalent (copy only)
- 10+2 /PUC/ Intermediate with minimum 45% in PCM.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
- Migration Certificate.
- Any Entrance Exam Score Card if appeared.
- 5-Passport size and 2 Stamp size Photographs
- Foreign Students should have a valid passport, Residential Permit, Valid visa and HIV test Certificate
Engineering is the creative application of science, mathematical methods, and empirical evidence to the innovation, design, construction, and maintenance of structures, machines, materials, devices, systems, processes, and organizations. Engineers, as practitioners of engineering, are people who invent, design, analyze, build and test machines, systems, structures, and materials to fulfill objectives and requirements while considering the limitations imposed by practicality, regulation, safety, and cost.
A bachelor’s degree in engineering is required for almost all entry-level engineering jobs.Most engineering degrees are granted in Computer, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, civil engineering. Most Institutes offer 4-year degree programs in engineering technology. These programs, which usually include various hands-on laboratory classes that prepare students for practical design and production work, rather than for jobs that require more theoretical and scientific knowledge.