- 10th Standard or its Equivalent (copy only)
- 10+2 /PUC/ Intermediate
- Graduation Degree in any stream
- CLAT Score
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
- Migration Certificate.
- 5-Passport size and 2 Stamp size Photographs
- Foreign Students should have a valid passport, Residential Permit, Valid visa and HIV test Certificate
Law aspirants can pursue their career under different course combination available and seem themselves as future eminent lawyers of the nation and can practice in top courts across the nation. Lawyer are not only pillars of justice in democracy but also are hope for penurious and deprived section of our society.
Law course can be either pursued after graduation or can be taken up immediately after plus two/PUC/12th/intermediate as an integrated program with graduation in arts, science, BBA, BBM. Law can be pursued even after your engineering, medical and other graduation degree.