- 10th Standard or its Equivalent (copy only)
- 10+2 /PUC/ Intermediate
- Graduation Certificate/Marks Sheet.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.)
- Migration Certificate.
- Entrance Test Score Card(CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/AIMA/SNAP/NMAT/IIFT/Any Other Entrance Test)
- 5-Passport size and 2 Stamp size Photographs
- Foreign Students should have a valid passport, Residential Permit, Valid visa and HIV test
Management is the administration of an organization, whether it is a business, a not-for-profit organization, or government body. Management includes the activities of setting the strategy of an organization and coordinating the efforts of its employees to accomplish its objectives through the application of available resources, such as financial, natural, technological, and human resources. The term “management” may also refer to those people who manage an organization.MBA or Master of Business Administration is one of the popular, 2-year professional courses which is the ever demanding one in India and across the globe.
It is a semester-based course (mostly 4 semesters) deals with the theoretical aspects of a business. There are two types of MBA- General and Specialized and cover different subjects including Commerce, economics, Management etc. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is equivalent to MBA, but a PGDM graduate can’t do the Ph.D. since it is not recognized. But now most of the organizations/firms prefer PGDM over MBA because of the industry relevance. There are also other programs like Post Graduate Programs (PGP) in business for the future Managers.