[vc_custom_heading text=”KEMPEGOWDA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES”][stm_multy_separator]

Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Bangalore was established in the year 1980 by the Vokkaligara Sangha and is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka. KIMS is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) permanently for running MBBS Course since 1980-81 and also running Post-graduate degree/diploma courses in various disciplines since 1991-92.

[vc_custom_heading text=”BANGALORE MEDICAL COLLEGE AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE”][stm_multy_separator]

The Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute was started as a private Medical college in the year 1955 by Mysore Education Society. The Founders of this Society were Dr. R. Shivaram, Dr. Mekhri, Dr. B.K. Narayana Rao and Dr. B.V. Ramaswamy. In the year 1957 it was handed over to the then Government of Mysore and was affiliated to Mysore University and then on to the Bangalore University. In the year 1996 it got affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.

[vc_custom_heading text=”BGS GLOBAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES”][stm_multy_separator]

BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) has been established to impart quality medical education and spawn dedicated healthcare professionals for services in the society. The institute is equipped with state-of-the art classrooms and ultra-modern laboratories to create a conducive environment for teaching, learning and patient care.

[vc_custom_heading text=”ST JOHN’S MEDICAL COLLEGE”][stm_multy_separator]

St. John’s Medical College is an institution that has held its place among the best medical colleges from its inception. It has been a dream destination for those seeking careers in medicine. In a large measure, this popularity is because of the lofty ideals & deep sense of values that the institution embodies along with an outstanding training program.

[vc_custom_heading text=”M.S. RAMAIAH MEDICAL COLLEGE, BANGALORE”][stm_multy_separator]

M. S. RAMAIAH MEDICAL COLLEGE, was started in the year 1979 and has since grown into an institute of recognition and repute in India and abroad. Housed in a spacious campus of 65 acres – Gyana Gangothri or the ‘Spring of Knowledge’ adjoining the famous Indian Institute of Science, located just 7 kms from Bangalore city.

[vc_custom_heading text=”DA PANDU MEMORIAL RV DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL”][stm_multy_separator]

Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust was established in the year 1940 Sri. M.C. Shivanada Sarma, a mightly man of miracles hailing from a small village near Mysore & established a primary school with only 6 students in this city of Bangalore. He approached a number of Philanthropists and merchants & with their donation started building R.V. Institutions.

[vc_custom_heading text=”MATHRUSRI RAMABAI AMBEDKAR DENTAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL”][stm_multy_separator]

Mathrusri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College & Hospital is a renowned dental Institution and considered to be one of the best in India. Established in the year 1986 by Anand Social & Educational Trust it affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.

[vc_custom_heading text=”
RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES”][stm_multy_separator]

Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka a premier Health Science University in India was established on 1st June 1996 at Bangalore by the Govt. of Karnataka through its enactment of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka Act 1994 to encompass all the existing health science colleges.

[vc_custom_heading text=”
A.L.N. RAO MEMORIAL AYURVEDIC MEDICAL COLLEGE”][stm_multy_separator]

Sri Aroor Laxminarayana Rao Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Koppa was established in 1987 by renowned industrialist and social reformer, Sri Aroor Ramesh Rao under the auspices of Aroor Educational Trust (Regd), Koppa with the object of imparting quality Ayurvedic education and providing health services to people in and around the Malnad Belt.

[vc_custom_heading text=”SRI RAJIV GANDHI COLLEGE OF DENTAL SCIENCES”][stm_multy_separator]

Sri Rajiv Gandhi College of Dental Sciences & Hospital was established in the year 1991 by Sir. M. Visvesvaraya education Trust. The College offers full time courses in dentistry both under graduation and post graduation, via Bachelor of Dental Surgery – BDS (4 years +1 year internship) and Master of Dental Surgery – MDS (3years)

ENQUIRE NOW
close slider